I Dream of Fiji
Fiji. Four little letters that evoke relaxation at the mere mention. Dreamy, easy holidays where the locals are happy, the water is crystal blue and the vibe is definitely island time.
It’s worth the effort to get here. Fiji is the same size as Hawaii, with only 1% of the tourists its nearby cousin gets.
Fiji is real. And it’s beautiful.
But, not all of Fiji looks like the front of a magazine cover. Nadi, where you’ll likely fly in, has some incredible 5 star resorts. And, if all you want is a beautiful pool with uniformed wait staff, you’ll be fine. But, fair warning, the water isn’t blue.
You have to take a boat ride of at least 60 minutes to get to the crystal clear waters that postcard memories are made of.
Yes, there’s dining. Yes, there’s shopping. But, when people come to Fiji, usually, it’s for the things they can’t get back home.
- Utter relaxation on a hanging bed overlooking 3 out islands.
- A private set of solid stairs down to the swimming pool clear water of the Suncoast- snorkel gear included
- A pool all to yourselves, with an indoor/outdoor sound system
- A staff of 4 that greet you with big smiles and make life easy for you
- Privacy- the lot was laid out so that no one can see the pool area and hanging bed
Don’t travel all the way to Fiji and miss the Real Fiji. Make sure your visit includes the Suncoast.